Wednesday, October 14, 2009

First Workout

I did my first workout in the last 2 months and it wasn't too bad.  The first 5 minutes were rough because my legs were so stiff and tight...my knees especially.  Once I got moving, it wasn't too bad.  Going to try to walk today at lunch for about 35-40 minutes and maybe do a short workout tonight when I get home if I have time.

I didn't want to get up this morning but I'm glad I did.  I always feel better after a workout but it's sometimes hard to get up and get moving in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks