Monday, June 6, 2022

It's not Putin's Fault

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/PET_PRI_GND_DCUS_NUS_M.htm

Average unleaded gas prices in the US since 2017:

January 2017 - $2.28

January 2021 - $2.45

May 2022 - $5.00+

Trump managed to keep the increase under a quarter during his 4 years. Biden has doubled it in less than 2.

Even if it's "Putin's Fault", it's really Biden's fault for being such a weak leader that other countries will exploit our failures. Every other country is going to try to take advance of the US until we get strong leadership back in the white house.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks