Friday, August 27, 2021

Military Casualty Rate Comparison

I saw the following post today on IG and thought, I wonder what the statistics actually are. So I decided to look it up. 



Now, this is from wikipedia so it may not be exactly right but, if you look at the following chart of military casualties by month and year, I think you can see that, if Biden continues down this path, his totals will surpass those during Trump's administration within a year.

Yes, Biden is pulling the troops out of Afghanistan. Trump actually started that process before Biden was ever elected so please stop pretending it was Biden's idea.

The problem is that Biden didn't bother to look at all the angles and make sure that when we backed out, the people left behind were prepared to defend their country and take a stand. Then he left behind tons of military equipment that got into the hands of the taliban. And then, someone in his administration, gave a list of US citizens and allies in Afghanistan to the taliban. Even after there was proof that they were executing people right and left.

The withdrawal needed to happen but Biden's team botched the entire thing and now hundreds of people are dead because of his poor choices. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks