Friday, August 13, 2021

Let Them Die?

I get it! People are passionate about their demands that everyone get the covid vaccine to stop the spread. Unfortunately, their desires are starting to creep into extremist territory, as you can see below.


Where does it stop, folks? Are they going to continue to demand people get other shots for diseases that also have a 98%+ survival rate? And they wonder why people describe folks like those above as lunatics. I mean, you're really wishing death on people because of a personal medical decision about their own bodies? Yet these same folks are the ones that are screaming that abortion is healthcare and should be legal. Total hypocrites, without a doubt.

Biden is talking about requiring vaccine passports for interstate travel. Are you kidding me right now? I live within a short drive of at least 3 states and many folks around here live in one state and work in another. What if I'm just driving through? Are the cops going to pull me over and ask for my "papers"? What does that sound like to you?

I get that people want to stop covid from spreading but, it's a virus. Much like the flu, it will continue to pop up over and over again. Very little chance of us eradicating it completely.

But when the government starts limited my life, my work and how I can obtain the things I need to support my family and live, that's a big problem. If you want to get vaccinated, wear a mask, socially distance and stay locked away to avoid getting it, that's your choice. But I'll be damned if you're going to start taking away my freedoms because you are scared.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks