Monday, August 23, 2021

Did democrats make a deal with the taliban?

Lots of people will call me a conspiracy theorist but, I've been right before so...humor me for a minute here.

There are reports that the taliban has information that will prove Biden stole the 2020 election. While I have my doubts about that, because others have said the same for months, it wouldn't be a surprise.

Here's how I think it played out, and why they are just now bringing it up.

The taliban had to keep their deal a secret until they could get their hands on the weapons, and the country. Now that those 2 things are done, they have no need to keep their dealings with the democrats a secret.

Democrats made a deal with the taliban to withdraw our troops quickly, without preparing the Afghan people to defend themselves, leaving behind a boat load of military grade weapons. 

In exchange, the taliban helped submit the mass quantities of mail in ballots that the democrats needed to secure Biden's win.

Yeah, sound far fetched but, is it really? Would it really surprise you at all to learn that something like this took place?


Additional thoughts: 

* There's no doubt that the taliban has operatives living in the US. That's not a new concept.

* This administrations open border policy has made it so easy for more of them to move into the country without being detected. Was that the democrats plan all along?

* I would not be surprised at all if we find out some democrats are really evil enough to plot against another country, or their own. They've shown their true colors before.

* I don't think Biden was in on this plan. They couldn't trust him not to spill the beans or screw it up.

* Oh, the taliban wouldn't do that because processing mail isn't their thing? Really? If you're a terrorist, and you are trying to take over a country and are promised billions of dollars of US Military grade equipment, you'd be more than happy to fill out some forms and lick some envelopes for that chance.

* Kamala was probably running this plot from behind the scenes. She's been MIA for some time. Where was she and who was she working with for the last month? She sure wasn't working on making the southern border safer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks