Thursday, November 5, 2020

How do we know people didn't vote twice?

 So, people mailed in ballots early but some precincts didn't start counting them until the day/night of the election. So, how do we know that people with mail in ballots didn't also stop at their polling place and cast their vote again on Tuesday because they didn't see their ballot accepted online when they checked? Do the ballot counters have a way to check that there aren't multiple votes on file for the same person?

Since they clearly can't tell if someone is dead or alive, I'm guessing they are doing nothing to verify that people didn't vote more than once via different methods. I'm very curious how this all works in each state because we know the processes are not the same across the board.

We need a standard process. If I can file my taxes online, then why can't I vote online? Make me register before each election and give me a specific code that I have to enter in order to vote online. Require my ID # as well as my SSN so you can flag anything that are logged more than once.

There has to be a way to secure this process, otherwise it's just a freaking joke and waste of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks