Thursday, November 5, 2020

2020 Election Mayhem

Instagram is full of videos and posts of people that appear to be committing election fraud. From throwing out ballets to changing votes to accepting ballots from people that are deceased. How do we weed out this garbage and get to the truth?

In Detroit, there is video of poll workers clapping as republican observers are removed while they count absentee ballots. According to this document, Michigan allows poll observation by anyone as it's an "open process" so why would anyone be removed from the premises?

Democrats are suing in Pennsylvania to stop poll watchers while ballots are counted. And that's not the only location. Can you tell me why they would care if someone stands around and watches if they have nothing to hide?

There are reports of precincts counting more votes than they even have as registered voters. Now, I'm not a math whiz but, even I know that makes no sense. Videos showing confirmation of an absentee ballot being accepted for a man that died in 1984. How is that possible?

Over 100,000+ ballots were "found" overnight in one precinct and they were all for Biden. Now, since I'm not a statistician, I don't know the probability of that actually happening but I'm gonna guess, unless there was something fishy going on, there's no way every single ballot would be for the same candidate. I'd feel the same way no matter who those ballots were for.

So many things don't make sense during this election cycle. If nothing else good comes of this, I hope that these questionable behaviors bring to light how horrid and archaic our system is and that changes are made to ensure better tracking and accuracy in future. 

I have to say, it doesn't make sense to me that the man that has drown thousands of supporters to rallies, even when he wasn't there, would have such a low count in the votes. And you're seriously telling me that Biden got more votes than Obama did when he was running? Yeah, I find that hard to believe.

At this point, there are only 3 options to explain what is happening right now.

1. There is some serious fraud going on

2. Way more people are idiots in the US than I originally thought

3. Not all Trump supporters actually voted.

Now matter which reason is behind this mess, I'm seriously disappointed in the entire country right now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks