Sunday, September 17, 2017

How should we treat rioters?

It seems a weekly occurrence that we see reports of protestors turning violent and attacking innocent people somewhere in the US. Liberals are quick to blame conservatives and vice versa but when you get down to it, the majority of the instigators are liberals. Those that demand free speech for themselves but attack anyone else asserting their rights with different beliefs.

I think a new federal law should be enacted that says "If you are caught in a protest or riot attacking another person, especially a police officer, you will be shot on site." No attempt to negotiate, no pepper spray, no stun guns. Straight up shot to the head if you're caught participating in this sort of stupidity.

Just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks