Saturday, September 17, 2016

Men & Women are NOT equal

While I feel women should be given equal opportunities I don't feel the rules should be bent to allow them to qualify for certain positions. In the military there are specific qualifications for a reason...to keep everyone safe...if you're not "man enough" to pass the existing tests, we shouldn't have to dumb it down for you.

Britain's claims to have their first female on the front lines but this guy is not a woman at this point so I'm not counting him as a female on the front line.

Wanting to be the opposite gender isn't sick or disgusting but I wouldn't want to trust my life to someone that is experimenting with their health (hormone therapy, et) in the midst of deployment.

There are just some jobs that are better suited to one gender or the other. It's not sexist, it's just fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks