Monday, August 29, 2016

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

So, this woman named Korryn Gaines was shot and killed by police in Baltimore. Her 5 year old son was wounded in the process.

Was this another act of police brutality? I'm gonna say no. She actively participated in an armed stand off with police and refused to cooperate. What the hell did she think was going to happen?

Her son is better off without her brainwashing. She's locked in her apartment telling this poor child that the police were there to murder them. Who the hell does this?

http://heavy.com/news/2016/08/korryn-gaines-instagram-videos-full-before-shooting-with-son-police-traffic-stop-shotgun-shesyourmajesty/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks