Sunday, June 19, 2016

Taking a break

It's that time of year when social media starts to get really depressing. All the Father's day posts and vacation memories when I don't have either make it a little hard to stomach.

I don't begrudge anyone happiness but it's frustrating to see others so happy when I feel like my life sucks so much.

I work 2 jobs and still can't seem to save any money. Something is always breaking or needs replacing. I just can't get ahead,or break even most weeks.

Got a bonus at work & had to spend a good portion of it on new work clothes, glasses and a vacuum so now I have nothing left to do anything "fun". I wouldn't have bought clothes but everything I have is at least 7 years old and you can tell. It was time.

Ok, pity party over. Back to making plans and having something, or someone, screw them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks