Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Give a girl a break

So, the world is pissed that Hillary Clinton was late getting back to the debate. The number of minutes between the live segments varies, depending on who you ask. I've heard 2 minutes. I've heard 7 minutes. Regardless, that's not a lot of time to go to the bathroom.

Let me say that I don't like Hillary and will not be voting for her and I'm sure many other folks feel the same. But that does not excuse the way some people talk about each other today. Yes, she's put herself in the spotlight but she's still human.

Now the story is out that she refused to use a bathroom where someone else was already doing their business. Perhaps she has stomach issues and didn't want to display them for the other person to hear. I think my comment on the Allen West story was right on but some of the idiots that replied are clearly a little too passionate about their hatred for Hillary and they've lost all sense of humanity.


Guess the little winking emoji wasn't clear enough for these folks to tell I was semi-joking. Man, these folks are crazy!




So she was late...are you her doctor? Do you know her medical history? Should a little tummy trouble or IBS be reason to keep someone out of office? If she'd been late because she ran to starbucks, that's one thing. She was using the bathroom. Until they figure out how to turn that switch on and off, people need to get off their high horses and STFU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks