Monday, June 16, 2014

You're embarrassing yourself!

It's now illegal for contractors to discriminate against gay and transgender workers.

Why the hell is this necessary?

People wonder why the government is constantly telling us what to do. It's because a good # of us are too damn stupid to be decent human beings on our own. Hell, even with laws in place, a huge chunk of "humanity" still can't behave as humane, intelligent members of society.

It's sad that we can't even "play nicely" without someone constantly watching us and pointing us in the right direction.

The fact that this law is even needed makes me embarrassed for our country. Just stop & think before you act and stop embarrassing yourselves...and the rest of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks