Monday, March 31, 2014

Add collector to my job title

I have no problem helping other departments with accounts that we share but I do take issue with the fact that I'm being asked to get my customers to send something in writing saying they will actually pay a past due invoice before we can ask the collectors to do their jobs, and collect.

I've spent hours researching these unpaid invoices for them and already given them detailed information about why each invoice balance is valid, and they have done nothing. Now, these balances are reflected on a report making it appear that I have failed to do my part and respond to these issues.

To add insult to injury, it's my own boss telling me to do this. I don't believe she clearly understands anything about what we do on a daily basis. Nor does she have an inkling of how much push back we get from other departments that don't want to do their fair share.

Unfortunately, there's no reasoning with her and she doesn't understand where we are coming from. It's like beating your head against a brick wall!

1 comment:

  1. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. I think it may be help all of you.\
    Flat sale near Khandagiri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks