Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas 2013

It's my own decisions that have caused this Christmas to be less than stellar but I'm trying not to let it get to me. Josh is ok with no gifts under the tree since he got the big thing he wanted but I can't help but hate the way things turned out.

A. I spent way more than planned for the 2 things Josh wanted...
Which means...
B. I don't have money to buy gifts for anyone else
C. I didn't do the Angel Tree gifts this year

Just feeling bummed but guess I have to move on and get over it. That's what being an adult is about, right?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for administration such advantageous information. The admonition provided is actual actual alcove and this admonition is not accessible so easily.
    HealthCare CPA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks