Thursday, April 18, 2013

Your employees have ideas...LISTEN!

I'm perplexed by the number of people that are completely opposed to change and/or new ideas.

Yes, we put a procedure in place a year ago. Many things have changed and the fact that you "find no value" in the suggestions that your employees have is unacceptable.

Even worse is the hostile attitude you give when your employees attempt to discuss it with you.

I have never been treated like this at any job...not even a minimum wage, fast food joint. I honestly don't know how people like this get to a position of leadership.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks