Monday, April 22, 2013

Lazy or Brilliant?

Am I the only one that feels like people are getting lazy these days? I see daily reminders of people that jump to conclusions & complain about things before they bother to think or research the situation.

Far too many people assume they know all the details, yet they know nothing. I don't know why this makes me so crazy. I'm just tired of people expecting others to do all the work for them because they are too lazy to do a little research on their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks