Thursday, June 2, 2011

North High Football Fundraiser

Josh is going to play football for North this coming year and we are already into the first fundraiser of the year. If you would like to buy BBQ to help him support the team, please let me know.

Orders taken through 6/18/11
Pick Up @ Stepto's on 1st Ave 6/25/11 from noon-5pm (we can deliver if needed)
Payment due at time of order

Whole Chicken - $10
Whole Slab Ribs - $20
Boston Pork Butt - $20

Please email your name, phone & order details to joshua.olson@live.com no later than midnight 6/18/11. Include your pick up or delivery preference as well. Make checks payable to North Husky Football, Inc and mail to me. I'll provide the address once I get your emailed order.

Some exciting changes happening for this coming year. Check it out at http://www.northhuskyfootball.com/.

Thanks all,
Katy & Josh Olson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks