Thursday, June 30, 2011

Google AdSense...Worth It?

Months ago I tried to set up an AdSense account for my blog but had serious issues with error messages and finally gave up. I've been trying to get back into it but it just keeps telling me "An AdSense account does not exist for this login, as it is associated with an unapproved application". Once you get that message it's all over with because not even the "AdSense Home" link works. I've posted on their forum to see if I can get some help but I'm wondering if anyone else has had issues with this and should I just give up?

2 comments:

  1. The process sucks...had to delete a bunch of stuff and start over. Now waiting to see if they approve this account.

    And why can't I comment on my own blog with out logging back in? Then, it won't let me log in with information I KNOW is correct. This is really ticking me off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey

    Don't bother with adsense (look at the ads they are displaying now, they are for adwords), Not only are they not paying you for clicks, most of the clicks that you deliver to adsense will be deemed invalid expect to see decrease growth in partners websites and increase growth in google sites revenues, there are better alternatives

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks