Saturday, October 9, 2010

WI 10/09/10

Today, I'm at my official highest weight EVER...277.0 lbs.  My arthritis is really bad and I'm getting winded after short bouts of activity.  I MUST get back on the WW program faithfully and lose this weight again.

It's so difficult to get started because I'm so tired all the time.  I know if I'd start working out my energy level would improve but I've got to get over that first week hurdle of starting to be active again.

Here goes nothing...let's hope it turns into something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks