Thursday, April 15, 2010

Wake Up Call 4/15/10

Today, I had to go shopping and buy new clothes and new shoes because I can’t fit into most of my old ones.  Yes, I’ve had to go back to buying the same size I wore when I started Weight Watchers over 2 years ago.  I’ve gained back 70+ lbs of the 88 that I lost and I feel terrible.

 

I spent $300 getting bigger clothes and shoes that I can actually wear because my legs and feet are in such bad shape due to the extra weight and lack of exercise.  I must get my butt back in gear and lose this weight…AGAIN!  

 

I’ll start slowly with the walking and weights and hope I can get back to a healthy weight again within a year or so.  I lost the last 88 pounds in a year…I can do it again if I just focus!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks