Sunday, April 4, 2010

Run over by the wagon...not just fallen off!

I've got to commit to my health again.  Not just to lose the weight but to get healthy and get rid of the pain in my joints.  The arthrititus is so much worse than it used to be and I know it's because of the bad food and no exercise.  My muscle tone has gone to nothing.  When I was at my lowest of 187 people kept telling me I didn't need to lose any more and I could have probably lived at that weight and been happy.

Instead, I stopped working out and started eating like a pig again.  I try to eat healthy now but it never lasts more than a day or 2 before I give up again.  The problem is the exercise.  I don't work out because I'm sick and don't feel well but I'm sick because I don't work out.  I'm going to have to suck it up and get some sort of work out in...even if it's just walking.

Right now my legs and feet are in such bad shape that I can barely walk in the morning.  THIS HAS TO STOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks