Saturday, January 23, 2010

Weigh In 01/23/10

I lost 1.4 lbs this week.  Very good since I actually went over my weekly points allowance by about 20.  I worked out several days but it's been so long since I've been "into" working out that I've only been able to do about 20 minutes at a time before my knees start to give out.  Hoping to build that endurance back up so I can do an hour or more like I used to.  Also hoping to get some leg strength built up and try to run a little again.  I used to be able to run a bit but not any more.

Current weight = 242.4 lbs
Goal weight = 140.0 lbs

I lost 88 pounds in a year the last time I did WW so I know I can do this.  My goal is to get to at least my driver's license weight of 175 by the end of 2010.  That's about 70 pounds in 11 months...I think I can do that if I buckle down and focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks