Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Stupid Stupid Stupid

I ate brownies last night and again today.  Went to McDonalds last night and would have been ok with the chicken sandwich but I ate the stupid fries.

Today has been a crazy day.  It was the funeral for my cousin that committed suicide last week, my uncle passed away from pancreatic cancer, it's the 1 year anniversary of my great grandmother's funeral, and my grandpa might be going into the hospital.

I ate a cupcake today too.  I'm only on day 4 and I've eaten more points than I'm actually allowed in a whole week.  I haven't worked out either cause there is so much crap in my house that I don't have the room to do anything and I cancelled my gym membership cause it was too expensive.  I have a treadmill but can't get to it right now because of all the Christmas stuff.

Maybe one day I'll get back on track.  I really just need to get the food under control and I don't know why I can't seem to do it this time.  It's very frustrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks