Monday, September 14, 2009

Weigh In (WI) 09/14/09

I picked a bad week to start again on Weight Watchers. Labor Day picnic, lunch with friends & a pitch in all equal too many calories eaten.  Not to mention that the prednisone I was taking for the poison sumac has left my system and my joints are so stiff I can barely walk or stand at times.  Called the doctor today to see if I can get on a low dose for a while to see if that will help without having too many side effects.

This week I lost 0.6 pounds.

Not a big number but better than a gain, especially considering that I didn't work out the last half of the week and ate more than I probably should have.  Hoping I can focus better this week since there are no pitch in's or food days going on this week.  Hope the doctor thinks a low dose of steroids might help the joints.  That would make it so much easier to actually work out better...if I wasn't in so much pain.

If any of you are in this with me, feel free to post your weekly results here...good and bad...we accept them all.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. I just noticed that the date and time on this post match. How weird is that?? 09:14am on 09/14?? Cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks