Monday, June 6, 2016

*&^% You and Your Lifestyle

As you may be able to tell by the title, this has really pissed me off. A trans person was denied an AirBNB accommodation by the host, because they were transgender. Quite frankly, I think the host response was very polite and respectful. Something this "lady" clearly doesn't understand.

I'm so sick of these liberal morons that demand tolerance and acceptable for themselves but refuse to give that courtesy to others. I don't give a flying rats ass how you live your life but I'm sick and tired of it being shoved in my face every day of my life. And even better, if I don't agree with your lifestyle and bow to your every whim, I'm a bigot and a homophobic prick.

No, what I am is someone that feels a certain way about something and just because I respect your right to live a certain way, doesn't mean I have to agree with it or allow it into my home.

You liberal bastards need to get off your high horses and practice what you preach. If you expect tolerance and respect, then you need to learn to give in equal measure. I don't have to break my own moral code just to make sure you don't feel excluded.

I'm more than accepting of multiple lifestyles and if it's not hurting me, I don't care what you do but to all you assholes that are just threatening action because everyone else in the world isn't bowing to your wishes....FUCK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks