Tuesday, June 21, 2016

When you participate in someone else's suicide

The prosecutors want to charge her with manslaughter for encouraging her boyfriend to commit suicide. While I think her actions were reprehensible and she should have her ass kicked for being such an evil bitch, I don't see how that charge could stick.

She wasn't present, he had a history of depression and had attempted suicide before. They claim she'd been trying to talk him out of it until recently. Maybe she'd gotten tired of him talking about it and assumes he just wanted attention. Maybe she thought reverse psychology would make him decide not to do it and move on.

At any rate, her actions were that of a low life, less than human, piece of garbage but I don't believe any criminals charges will stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks