Saturday, March 19, 2016

It's all on you

Democrats are blaming Donald Trump for the violence that protesters have displayed in an effort to stop his rallys. What they refuse to acknowledge is that the protesters are Anti-Trump folks, which means there's a good chance they are Democrats. How about you school your own party on what a peaceful protest includes?

And why do I never see stories about violent protests at Democratic rallys? Is it because Republicans aren't the vile, hateful people Democrats would have you believe? Or maybe Republicans just don't feel the need to show their beliefs with violence.

Someone actually told me it was because none of the Democratic candidates needed to be stopped at all costs. Are you freaking kidding me? I'm seriously thinking about unfriending anyone in my life that would choose Bernie or Hillary.

Regardless of your political affiliation, your actions are your responsibility. Your choice. Nobody is forcing you to do something you don't want. Stop blaming others for your bad choices & actions. If you choose to protest violently and get dealt with violently...that's all on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks