Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Another offended entitlement brat

I'm sick of saying this...

Rules are made for a reason. If you break them, there are consequences. Just because you think they are dumb or were enacted for a stupid reason, doesn't make you exempt from them.

I'm not sure what is more annoying, the girl that originally posted the whiny crap on facebook or the numerous folks supporting her rule breaking in the comments.

Rules are part of life. You start to learn that in school and if you pull some stunt like this in the adult world, you'll be fired, arrested, etc.

This entitlement generation has to be stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks