Sunday, July 12, 2015

If you hate it here so much...LEAVE!

It disgusts me that this desecration of the flag has become such a "trendy" things these days. Who are these people? And who are the thousands of people supporting this horrendous behavior and putting these vile creatures on a pedestal?

If you hate the US so much, why don't you just leave? There are plenty of other places that would gladly accept your distasteful ways. We are sick of seeing it here.

Desecration of the flag is shameful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks