Friday, June 5, 2015

The BIG move to a little space

Today begins the BIG move to our new, "enhanced" office. A few going today, the rest on Monday. I visited the site last night and I can say it's not quite as bad as I'd imagined but it's definitely about 10 steps down from where we are now. My starting cubicle at CMC was way better than these things.

They're bringing in food for us today. I imagine because they think that'll soften the blow but they have no idea just how upsetting this is to most of us.

It's as if they are saying that we aren't even important enough to get a real desk. We have room for the basics and that's about it. Barely any room for even a photo of your family.

Seriously, they look like something you'd see in a call center in India...just about 1ft wider. There is no privacy so I don't know how they expect us to be productive, make calls, deal with customers, etc when there is another rep close enough to rub elbows with.

And, the windows we were all so excited about are a total joke. They are about 2ft wide & 4ft high and tinted so the amount of actual light getting through is minimal. Oh, and there are only a few of them. They made it out as if there were walls of windows. #AllLies

I sure hope they don't try to make a huge celebration out of this because it's definitely not the upgrade they kept promising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks