Saturday, June 27, 2015

I don't care if you're offended

People are offended that folks are using the Confederate flag to promote ideas that were not part of the original "plan"...so the answer is to remove it from existence and pretend that part of history never existed.

People are angry that they can't always get their way so they stomp on the American flag...and we arrest those who oppose this action. Saying it's their right to express themselves in that manner.

Tell me how this isn't hypocritical.

Pretty sure there are laws protecting the American flag and giving specific details of how it is to be treated but you want to take away the right to display a flag that represents a time in history because someone is offended by it?

Will we change/ban the American flag next because some folks don't like?

I don't care if you're offended by something. If it's not physically harming you then why does it matter? We waste so much time on trivial bull because we don't want to offend people.

Welcome to life!

You're going to be offended, hated, discriminated against...shit happens. Grow up & move on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks