Saturday, July 19, 2014

Michelle Obama is a man?

Wow! This couple has to be the perfect example of all that is wrong with the world. She studied criminal justice so that makes her an expert on what women look like. He was a cop who has seen people that want to get sex change surgery so that makes him an expert. Self-righteous pigs!

First, if she had a sex change, is that really our business? Is she hurting anyone with that, if it's even true?

Second, how dare he insinuate that the troops shouldn't be fighting a war to protect gays, transgender, etc. These folks are homophobes of the worst kind and I hope the universe takes care of them appropriately.

Third, I cannot believe this woman would dare to pass judgment on the sex of a person just by the shape of their shoulders, their muscular arms and some wardrobe malfunction pics. Way to give every woman that is built the same way a complex that they will now be identified as a man. People are different and there's no one body type that makes you solely a man or woman. We are all shaped differently and shouldn't be ashamed of it.

These folks, who quote scripture, should be ashamed of themselves. I hope they burn in hell when their day comes. I cannot stand the intolerance.

Michelle Obama Is A MAN!!(PROOF) PT.2/2: http://youtu.be/7B418vtkQsY

2 comments:

  1. I’m really glad I have found this information. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and web and this is really frustrating. A good blog with exciting content, that is what I need. Thank you for keeping this site, I will be visiting it.
    personal financial planning

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is good opportunity. medicaid billing may be complicated, but the company is helping.
    Trebinje apartman

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks