Saturday, June 28, 2014

The world owes you nothing

Saw an article today that says a woman is suing her ex boss because the rush hour commute made her ill.

Why do so many people refuse to accept responsibility for their own lives? If you didn't like the commute you were free to move...Or quit. You are free to make your own choices and it's not your employers fault that your commute wasn't easy.

Did you not know what the commute would be when you took the job? Exactly! Now, suck it up and take responsibility for your own actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks