Friday, September 13, 2013

May have to give up coffee...

3 times this week I have dozed off and spilled hot coffee...in my lap. That's definitely one way to wake yourself up but it's not really recommended. It's also bad for the furniture...thank goodness we have a (fake) leather couch.

I just can't help it and the coffee doesn't really help you wake me up, I just like to drink it. It's my time to relax, watch some TV and drink a hot beverage before the day starts. Too bad my mind won't stay awake long enough to finish one cup at a time.

Oh, who am I kidding? I'll just start wearing a wetsuit to drink coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks