Friday, June 14, 2013

Making ends meet

For various reasons, in & out of my control, I'm super overextended with my finances. Tomorrow at 2am I'm going to start training for a 2nd job delivering papers. It's not a ton more money but the routes that pay more go to the tenured folks so I've got to start somewhere.

In addition, it's about the only thing that works around my full time job and doesn't take me away from my son during his evening hours. Hopefully, I can do this in the early morning before he's awake and still have evenings free to spend with him.

Problem could be sleep. If I don't go to bed til 9 or 10 like usual and have to pick up papers at 2am I'm getting very little sleep. Hope I can do it!

Still want to be able to hit the gym in the mornings so I hope I can get fast at the route in a short matter of time and get it all done quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks