Monday, April 29, 2013

At the end of my rope

I'd consider myself a hard worker with a strong work ethic & the ability to work through any situation but I'm about to lose my mind working for a company that is so horrible at what they do with no accountability or attempts to improve.

Ideas are immediately shot down and met with hostile feedback while people who clearly can't do their job are allowed to continue unchecked.

I feel like I'm becoming one of those people I hate. The ones that don't care about their job or how well they do. I don't want to be that guy but I really can't stand this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks