Saturday, September 1, 2012

I need help...

Well, in more ways than one...but last week I decided I was going to apply for assistance. I was on Medicaid and WIC with Josh but haven't needed it since and I'm not too happy about being in this position. The worst part is, I'm pretty sure they are going to deny me because I "make too much money". Heck, they told me I "most likely didn't quality" when I was on unemployment.

I've got a phone "interview" tuesday so we'll see what they say. I applied for everything but I really just need health coverage for Josh. He needs to be able to see a psychologist and get some meds for his "mental" issues and I can't afford it right now.

Still kicking my own ass for not moving when my job was relocated. Seems like all the problems started when I started this newest job at Berry. Not that the company or job is to blame...the hours and such aren't any different than what I was working before...it's just a coincidence, right?

Can't help but wonder how different things might be if we'd moved. Maybe it would have been a fresh start and Josh would have been better than he is now. If not, I would have had the extra money and insurance to take care of his "problems". Right now, I can barely pay the minimums, put gas in the car and food on the table.

Still can't figure out how I'm going to pay for school books since I'm scrambling to pay his lunch fees. Just have to get over this hump, stay calm and realize that he's old enough to make his own decisions. There's no reason why I should be shouldering all the blame for him being a royal jerk part of the time...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks