Monday, August 27, 2012

Flash Back or Leap Forward?

I can't help but think of how things could have been if I'd done things differently in the past. I rarely dwell in the past but recent events have made me carry regret, the way I never have before.

What I'm left to ponder is...would I rather go back & try to fix things or go forward and try to avoid all the negative effects of my decisions?

Would going back make things better or would I be too scared to make a different decision and end up in a worse place? If I go forward, would I lose all chances to effect the future and end up in a worse place?

I hate having regrets but I've never been in a place like this before. I guess it's to be expected. Spent 12 years in a good place with minimal "interference" and just started losing control in the last year. It's hard not to have regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks