Saturday, August 4, 2012

Damn this funk...

The last few weeks have been rough. Finally out of denial and coming to the realization that I need to find a second job or file for bankruptcy. I'm just not sure how to avoid making this decision. I blamed the lack of money on Vectren last month, but it's not just that. I finally sat down and redid the budget and I'm upside down.

Now, I'm in that place where I'm kicking myself for not moving with my last job because I ended up $10,000+ in debt and took a 50%+ pay cut to stay here...and for what? I still live in a crappy place, I still have nothing nice, Josh is still being a complete terror and I'm broke on top of it.

The car needs a new transmission, tires, suspension, etc. There is no way I'll be able to afford to do any of that work and if the car stops running, I'm screwed because we don't live near a bus line. Even if someone would give me a loan, I can't afford any more outgoing each month. I'm trying to stay afloat and not pay anything late because my credit has been great for 15+ years...I just don't know what to do.

Heck, I didn't even take the insurance at work because it's so expensive and now I've got over $1000 in medical bills I have to figure out how to pay. Maybe I could send them all $5 each month until they are paid off? I'll be dead first...

Ok, pity party over...just have to get this all figured out and stop stressing about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks