Friday, December 16, 2011

My Stalker

Amazingly, someone found my blog posts about the training concerns I had and sent it to my new boss. What is the most amazing in this story is that I'm pretty sure it is the social media "expert" at my new company. It can't be a coincidence that 2 weeks after I started following the company twitter account, my blog is accessed and reported...for something I posted over a month ago?

No, I don't believe in coincidence. The person that manages the company twitter account saw that I followed the company, got my blog address from my profile and decided to check it out.

No big deal, blog is now private, tweets are protected and the company twitter account has been blocked. So sad that I have to do that because people don't want me to express my opinion. I didn't even list names of people or the company! Sad, really!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks