Thursday, September 22, 2011

Customer Service Review-Romain Crosspoint

Communication is key...unfortunately those channels are clogged at the Romain service center. I called to make an appointment, gave them my name, address, phone #, make & model as well as my requested services. She said they could set me up for Wednesday morning...all was good.

I called Romain to inform them the car was being towed there Tuesday night and gave them all the details from my previously arranged appointment. They said no problem. When the car got there, Romain called my Mom to find out why the car had been dropped off. Seriously?

He had no idea about the previous calls even though he had my name because he referenced it when he called my mom. So I had to call them a 3rd time that day to make sure it was all set up.

Every time I called, they asked for my phone number again because they said it wasn't on file. Each time, the technician was supposed to call me back, they called my mom instead. Twice, the promised to call me back & never did.

When I went to pick up the car the receipt had my name spelled wrong, my phone number wasn't listed anywhere and the address was listed as my moms house. I will never suggest them to anyone and will never use their services again unless forced to.

I can accept mistakes but not the same mistakes over and over again...5 errors in 3 days is not acceptable. On the upside, the people were all really nice. Unfortunately, that doesn't completely make up for the hassle of me having to call back multiple times during my first week of training at a new job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks