Friday, August 19, 2011

Topless women in public?

I saw this on the news and I am appalled. The person that founded this organization claims he/she was abducted by aliens so that should be one clue that they might not be right. Frankly, I'm shocked that so many women fell for this ploy to see them half naked.

I do agree that there are many men that should not take their shirt off in public but I don't think their approach is going to be effective in resolving that issue. Until people learn to cover up their disgustingness we will continue to see more skin than we would like.

What do you think? Should women be allowed to walk around topless/shirtless like men?
I say NO!!!! I don't want to see that...put them away, that goes for a lot of men too!

(Warning: this website shows topless women, uncensored.)
GoTopless http://www.gotopless.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks