Friday, July 8, 2011

You don't blame anyone???

Maybe I'm reading too much into this but it sure seems like this person is disgruntled against someone for allowing Casey Anthony to go free.

Original Post: If you don't pay your light bill for 31 days.. no power! If you don't pay your water bill for 31 days.. no water! If you don't return a movie you rented for 31 days.. you pay for that movie! If you dont pay a ticket for 31 days you go to jail. If you don't report your child missing for 31 days, what happens?? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! - repost if you agree.

My Response: Nothing only happens when the prosecution can't put together a case beyond a reasonable doubt. Blame the prosecution...they failed Caylee...not the judge or the jury!

Their Response: I don't blame anyone, if they couldn't prove how she died that means the coroner couldn't find cause of death. People are human...they can only do what they can do. She will stand before God, as we all will, and He will hand out judgment. However there was proof she neglected her child so for that she should have been penalized.

Again, one more person that continues to feel the jury should have convicted her on a charge that wasn't even in list of options from the prosecution. So tired of hearing this over and over and over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks