Monday, July 4, 2011

#IfObamaDead

You may have heard that the twitter account for @foxnewspolitics was apparently hacked over night and several tweets were made indicating President Obama had been killed and Joe Biden was taking over. Here is what I saw when I looked at their tweets this morning. Just before all these tweets, @foxnewspolitics actually tweeted that they had regained control of their accounts. Were they hacked twice or did they just forget to delete these? Who knows.



































That immediately let to the trending topic of #IfObamaDead, and boy, did the crazies come out in droves. Most people were still unaware of the reason for the TT but that didn't stop some nasty, borderline racist, comments. At least that is how I perceived them.

That's a bit racist, don't you think? If someone had created #IfBushDead and I posted that a "colored" person did it I'd be branded a racist but it's ok coming from the other side? I think NOT!

Again, why is it ok to blame white people and call us all white trash when she doesn't even know who started this TT? Racism comes from all areas of ethnicity.

I'm just saddened by this guys grammar. He most likely talks and types like this all the time. Our society is getting lazy!

There are actually many posts about the poor grammar of the TT so I'm happy that some people at least acknowledge the fact that society and grammar are suffering!

Again, what's with the "retarded" and "Smh white ppl" comments? Would it be ok for me to "SMH" and "black ppl"? Let's grow up folks and stop holding a grudge for something that happened way before you were born! Just saying. :)

Well, really...they can't just delete trending topics because some people don't like them. If they did that, people would be screaming about freedom of speech. It's just a topic, if you don't like it, don't read the tweets. Your choice.

Wow, wonder how this guy feels?! LOL


While it can be entertaining to watch the lunatics show how crazy they are, it's annoying that we are still so filled with hate and ignorance. Why can't people just get along and stop trying to get a hand out for something that happened in the past? Be your own person...and if you can't be successful, it's your own fault. Don't try to blame it on something that happened before you were born!

Life is unfair...you have to learn to deal with it and move on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks