Thursday, July 7, 2011

Here's who's playing video games

On Twitter, I found an article from Time that reflected an average age of 37 for video game players today. Do you think that number is accurate? I don't know that I agree with their findings because I don't believe a lot of kids aren't buying their own video games. In our house, I buy the games and they are all registered online with my information...not my teens.

I do know "older" folks that are playing video games, my brothers & brother in law for example, but they are all under 30 so that doesn't really explain a 37 year old average.

Check out the article and see what you think. I guess it really doesn't matter in the overall scheme of things but it was interesting to see some of their statistics. Especially the one that says kids get their parents permission before buying a game 86% of the time. I think that number is a little high! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks