Sunday, July 3, 2011

Fireworks...without a big announcement.

I was really hoping that I'd be able to combine 4th of July with the announcement that I had found a job after 6+ months. Unfortunately, that is not going to happen. So many things are on hold right now until I can find a job and get settled into a normal routine again. I've had some new leads open up and I'm hoping one of them turns out to be the right one. I'm just getting frustrated that I can't seem to find what is right for me. Heck, I can't even seem to get my foot in the door somewhere that might NOT be right for me.

Probably for the best, I don't want to take a job just to carry over until I can find something else. I really want to find a job that I like and can grow into so I don't have to ever go through the job hunt process again. It is NOT fun! :)

Still have hopes that the last interview I had will come through for me but they were looking for someone with cross sales experience and I just don't have it. Fingers crossed...but still looking and sending out applications.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks