Thursday, June 30, 2011

Man boards plane with stolen, expired boarding pass

I'm not sure what concerns me more, the fact that this happened or the comments from some of the readers on the MSNBC website. People can be so insensitive and I don't see how making fun of the TSA system and it's procedures can be beneficial to anyone. It's too bad people don't spend half as much time looking to fix problems as they do making fun of them or complaining about them.

Full MSNBC Article

Doesn't sound like this guy had any dangerous materials on him but it may very well be more terrorists testing the system to see what they can get away with.

In this situation, it's very concerning that this person was able to get through security with an expired pass. The screeners need to continue to be focused on the actual paperwork as well as the pat downs and screening machines that are making all sorts of headlines. :)

In my opinion, not only should he be charged but the screeners that allowed him to pass should be penalized as well. Maybe some unpaid leave will give them time to think about what they have done. As in any job, if you make a mistake, there should be some sort of consequences. Let us hope some good lessons are learned from this.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43590961/?GT1=43001

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks