Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Do you have klout?

Found this website today about how to judge the extent of your online influence. Decided to sign up and see what happens. Apparently, I mention pizza alot and I talk alot about my family. No surprise to anyone that knows me, I guess! It's an interesting site that allows you to compare yourself to others and even give more klout points to people that have influenced you in one area or another.

Can't wait to see how this turns out in a few weeks or months. Could be awesome or I could lose every bit of self confidence I have. Either way, it should be interesting. Join and compare yourself to others today. Click the widget on my home page to get there and sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks