Saturday, March 12, 2011

Lesson Learned-No Road Trips

I learned a valuable lesson yesterday...no matter how bored he claims he is, Josh is never bored enough to spend 3+ hours in the car going somewhere that might be fun. Drove all the way to Indy to go to the Children's Museum and several other places. Got in the ticket line, he refused to go in. Too many little kids there and he was "sure" it would be filled with baby stuff. Glad he told me before I paid $30+ for tickets.

Ended up finding the war memorial, which was free, and he enjoyed it much more than he would have the museum. Too bad the "free" memorial cost me $50 in gas. Next time, I will only take him to places with guns and military stuff that is within an hour of our house! Let's hope there are more options out there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you have feedback, please leave it. I may have strong feelings about things but I know that doesn't make them right...all the time. Give me your perspective but...be nice! I don't need a bunch of strangers being nutso in my life! :) Thanks